El tipo ta en hacer su reportaje (gif)

"Puesi como les iba diciendo eto pájaro le pegan uno estrallone bestiale a uno"

One response to “El tipo ta en hacer su reportaje (gif)”

Anónimo dijo...

I'm extremely pleased to find this great site. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new things on your blog. I though you should know, I bookmarked Blogger: Keseyoke.net... at Digg so my coworkers may read it too. May I also share a suggestion. Obtaining good video marketing could possibly be incredibly tricky. I find it most constructive to talk with a a Best Bankruptcy Lawyers San Diego. Our staff of Bankruptcy Attorneys San Diego are right here to help with all of your legal necessities.

Look into my webpage: San Diego Bankruptcy Lawyer

INICIO